Thursday, February 4, 2010

Recently on my mind 1

So these are things that I have recently ran into or have been thinking about.

1. Bath Ramen
This is a product that recently came out and it is basically a bath set made to look like instant noodles. The bath sponge is in the shape of instant noodles and there are bath agents in the sauce sachets. This really got me thinking, is this a product catered to Japanese people specifically or is there a demand for something like this all over the world? This product just boggles my mind. For more info go to: JapanTrends.com




2. Elizabeth Báthory
I was looking up female serial killers, specifically the female serial killer in the world, and I ran into her. So this woman was a 16th-17th century countess from the Kingdom of Hungary and she was said to have killed around 600 little girls. According to popular belief, she would bathe in virgin blood in order to preserve her youth and beauty. Ballin'.
Here's her Wiki page in case y'all want to read up on her more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory






3. Places to Work

I would love to work for this magazine. Or for this company. Anything. Or maybe I can make little dolls or paintings to sell at their stores. Everything looks so shiny and nice.



2 comments:

  1. These are some interesting finds. As a college student, I have unhealthily centered my life around Ramen at times, but I think this goes a little far. I am not sure what to think about an entire bath set. Do you think that any of these concepts will play a role in your project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. finding a way for these things to fit together would blow my mind. But be very interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete